Never Miss a Care Package with Our Subscription Box
Welcome back to fall semester, college kids! My College Crate is making sure you’re starting off on the right foot and have covered the things you need to move into your dorm and head back to class. Let’s take a look at some of the stress-busting items you’ll get in your September university student care package.
These aren’t your typical breath-fresheners! Neuro Mints are created with functional ingredients to jump-start your memory, energy, and focus.
- Natural caffeine energizes you.
- L-theanine, an amino acid, is shown to reduce stress and mitigate the negative side effects of caffeine, for a balancing effect.
- Vitamin B6 boosts serotonin and norepinephrine production, to help get you through stressful times.
- Vitamin B12 tells your body to produce more serotonin, and also helps you with sustained energy.
- The minty fresh flavor has been shown through various studies to help students increase alertness and lower stress.
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier
After a big night out, prevent dehydration and the headaches that go with them by mixing this hydrating product into a big glass of water. Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier is more hydrating than water alone and contains three times the electrolytes of typical sugary sports drinks.
Added bonus: This drink mix is non-GMO and contains no artificial ingredients, so you can gulp it down knowing it’s better for you than some alternatives.
Take a study break and pretend you’ve escaped your desk to hide out in a spa. The facial massager in our college subscription box promotes circulation in your skin, leaving you looking renewed and rejuvenated after an all-nighter or particularly rough day. Here’s how to use it:
- Start with clean skin and a dab of your favorite moisturizer.
- Roll the massager upwards and outwards, starting on the lowest areas of your face or neck and moving upwards.
- To switch spots, pick up the massager and move to another area; never roll backwards.
- For extra refreshment, pop your massager in the freezer for a few minutes prior to use.
As you sit in class, you might feel fidgety and restless or unable to concentrate. Squeezing a stress ball has been shown to help with both of these problems. It gives you a sensory experience that can calm your urge to move and quiet your brain, so your professor’s words become clearer as you take notes and absorb the lesson.
Our stress balls come in assorted colors, so which one you’ll receive in your care package is a mystery!
Dorm and apartment rules sometimes say you can’t attach anything to your walls with nails or pushpins. Get around the issue with a stash of non-damaging command hooks to hang all your important decor and leave your digs feeling more homey than before.
Use a hook to hang your bathrobe, a wall calendar, or your favorite macrame piece without putting a hole in the wall.
Other Great Items in Our College Care Packages
Get these, plus 10 other items, in the September edition of My College Crate! No, we won’t spoil every surprise — but we can say this month’s box includes school supplies, snacks, and a gift card, just in time for #PSL season.
Order the September crate today, or sign up for a monthly care package subscription to receive all these items, and even more surprises every month. Your first crate from us is always just $29.99! What are you waiting for? Place your order so you don’t miss our limited-time college crates.
Want the latest deals & discounts?
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on our latest products as well as deals and discounts!